• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WILL BE IN DALLAASSSSSS!!!

Day_One

Take a Panther fan. A game like this shouldn't go to waste on a non-football fan.

I am taking my BF, who is Broncos fan, but roots for us, too, so I allowed it.

Although I cannot convince him NOT to wear a Bronco's jersey. Please feel free to make fun of him. I warned him. At least I convinced him to wear the Salute to Service one, so it won't be as obvious, but still...he's one of those. lol

Well..  Girl friend made it mandatory...   She's staying in the hotel (or shopping center with my credit card  to be specific)  while offering.... Get this...  One of our other lady friends who is  a huge auburn/cam fan to  go to the game with me.    That's right gents... Free game tickets and my old lady invited another hot chick to spend  the night.   

... I think it's in the best interest of my future marriage to politely decline and take my buddy from work 

Lol.  

1 hour ago, h0llywood said:

Damn do you know how expensive those tickets are! Literally an arm and a leg! Have fun! I'm still searching for tickets in that section that don't go for $1,000 each.

yeah i know.  they have actually dropped quite a bit as of late (dallas sucks lol)   But i expect them to go back  up. . im glad i got them. i was going to buy nosebleed seats.  since i get out of town for thanksgiving anyway i planned on going.  this just lets me get a nicer hotel room lol. 

Just now, swoonychic13 said:

Don't take the friend. Take it from another female...it could cause all kinds of issues. Take a buddy, someone you'll be able to let loose and enjoy yourself with.

way ahead of you lol.  already kaboshed that one. 

Archived