• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WILL BE IN DALLAASSSSSS!!!

Day_One

Man you guys  have no idea how hyped I am right now.  Just had a salesman at a company we deal with alot  (who knows im the biggest carolina fan in texas) hand me two tickets  ON THE 14TH ROW GROUND LEVEL 25 YARD LINE!!   (oh and they are on our side!)

SO whats a carolina fan to do in DALLAS BESIDES BOO EVERY DALLAS PLAY AND DRINK TONS OF 10 DOLLAR BEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

now ....girlfriend or another panther fan?  im so torn....

20151123_143638.jpg

I didnt buy any just for that reason.. though they have gone down in price a bit because dallas is losing. that said, if romo comes back and wins, you can expect the price to shoot up again because they just have a chance.....  its going to be a fun game 

1 hour ago, Day_One said:

Man you guys  have no idea how hyped I am right now.  Just had a salesman at a company we deal with alot  (who knows im the biggest carolina fan in texas) hand me two tickets  ON THE 14TH ROW GROUND LEVEL 25 YARD LINE!!   (oh and they are on our side!)

SO whats a carolina fan to do in DALLAS BESIDES BOO EVERY DALLAS PLAY AND DRINK TONS OF 10 DOLLAR BEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am a Panther fan and can be a girlfriend...win/win

1 hour ago, Day_One said:

Man you guys  have no idea how hyped I am right now.  Just had a salesman at a company we deal with alot  (who knows im the biggest carolina fan in texas) hand me two tickets  ON THE 14TH ROW GROUND LEVEL 25 YARD LINE!!   (oh and they are on our side!

I'll see you there, just a few sections over.  I'm bringing my son.

We are planing to visit the Roaring Riots tailgate.  It's along walk from our parking lot on the other side of the stadium, but should be worth it.

Archived