• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WILL BE IN DALLAASSSSSS!!!

Day_One

16 hours ago, swoonychic13 said:

PS...does anyone know if RR is still doing his tailgate in the RV lot? The FB event is gone, and he hasn't responded to my message. :/

The event page is still there. I posted about it on the Huddle in the RR section. We will still be there but we aren't going to be able to blow it out like we had hoped. 

30 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

The event page is still there. I posted about it on the Huddle in the RR section. We will still be there but we aren't going to be able to blow it out like we had hoped. 

why not?  Im coming.  how many folks you got?

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

Hmmm...I've tried several times to follow the link and it tells me the page doesn't exist. :/

Just got my tickets today. My wife got me and me 2 tickets on the aisle, 17th row in the end zone. Somehow she managed to only pay $360 for both. Stressing if my new shirts and jackets will get here in time for me and my son.

Never met anyone on here but have been on and off the site since it started way back when. Might drop by the tailgate and meet some folks.

why does that ticket say walmart on it?  i thought the walmart parking was pretty strictly enforced?

yeah you might want to check that parking pass.. unless something changed, i cant find  a walmart parking pass anywhere!   dont get towed.  

Archived