• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fans Who Left At the Half

pamlicopanther

If I had to live in Philly, I'd be mad 24/7 and want to get out at every opportunity, too. There are some good Philly fans but for the most part your representation to the world is something that just fell out of their IROC and got their mullet stuck in the door.

The sad thing about it is he is probably born in bred in sh*tville gaston county somewhere. Some trailer park scumbag who could'nt find philly on a map. Half the morons I heard spewing eagle crap at the game were local rednecks that lived here there whole lives. Ignorant filth don't even know what state philly is in.

I thought it was hilarious when your fans left. We took over your town and your stadium.

I am sure you wanted to take it over as Philidelphia is such a nasty cesspool but it still belongs to North Carolina. By now you are back in your sewage laden trash pit. Do they even have public works in Philadelphia?

So what do you think of fans of other teams who stick to the end and travel to see games, even when their team sucks? Are they that much more loyal than the majority of our fans?

Anybody can stick around when the team is winning --- what pride is there in that?

If you choose to only cheer and support your team during the good times, that's your choice. I still would never look at that and even put you in the same ballpark with other fans around the NFL.

Didn't ESPN do a ranking on fan loyalty? What did we rank like... #25. Still better than the Falcons or Jaguars. Cleveland was #3. Incredible!

I think the lack of an atmosphere at our stadium is what hurts us. Fans are just confused on how to be fans. Some boo at poor performances, others boo those who boo. I believe in booing... Eagles fan boo. Steelers fan boo. Browns fans boo. In fact, Browns fans booed Couch to tears!

They still travel with the team. They still proudly call them their team. That's what makes for a "loyal" fan.

"They still travel with the team. They still proudly call them their team. That's what makes for a "loyal" fan."

The fans that travel with teams (example Steelers) are fans of teams that are constant winners,not teams that can't even have back to back winning seasons.

Fans everywhere are the same,give them a winner and they will support the team,give them a loser,and the support base declines.

Do some reasearch,and you will find that the Steelers,prior to their Super Bowl teams in the 70's/80's,had to beg fans to come view games at their half empty stadium.

If the people whining about fans leaving early,want to stay and enoy seeing the Panthers stink it up ,by inept play, that is their choice,but to WHINE about others that don't care to stay and see a debacle,is just wrong.

The ones leaving are probably the more loyal fans,because they are expressing a concern that they will not tolerate inept performances,and it sends a message,while the ones that stay are sending a message that type of play is totally acceptable.

There is a time to show your loyality and a time to show your displeasure,so when your team is stinking up the stadium,that in my opinion,and the opinion of fans leaving early,is the proper time to show that displeasure.

Why do Panthers fans do this? I am watching the game and when the second half started it seemed like half of the stadium was empty. Great way to show loyalty to your team.

And what a great way the Panthers showed loyalty to their fans with that playoff loss and this opening day disgrace.

Play football and we'll stay to watch.

And what a great way the Panthers showed loyalty to their fans with that playoff loss and this opening day disgrace.

Play football and we'll stay to watch.

Just because a team lost the games you mention doesn't mean they don't show loyality to us. You just can't expect the team to be perfect. The thing is, they try to win.

And you'll stay to watch if they play football? That doesn't sound like a fan there. They did play football, but it just wasn't a good one. Fans will stick with their teams no matter what, even when we went 1-15.

I was there 'til the last player left the field, as always. I just hope Mr Richardson was as embarrassed as I was. I had to look at the god dam eagle fan, much, much much more obnoxious than any dallas fan I have ever seen. f**k the eagles, f**k ALL their fans and f**k mcnabbs ribs, may he never play again. Eagles fans, eat poo and die!

Eagles fans are obnoxious as hell, but nothing close to the Cowboys fans.

Archived