• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm waiting, Carolina.

SmootsDaddy89

No thanks to Cowher. The only thing he would bring to The Panther's organization that we need is defensive intensity. Our offense wouldn't be any different if Cowher became our head coach and I sure as hell don't want to switch to a 3-4 defense. I like the 3-4 but our d isn't built for it.

the offense doesn't need to be much different with defensive intensity added. Cowher wouldn't let a QB sabatoge what his team was trying to do.

I call your Delhomme and raise you a Neil O'Donnell and Kordell Stewart.

I see your Slash and O'Donnell and raise you...

in the past 10 starts by Delhomme... he has 3 games with 4 or more turnovers.

that is taking it to a completely different level of poor QB play.

I see your Slash and O'Donnell and raise you...

in the past 10 starts by Delhomme... he has 3 games with 4 or more turnovers.

that is taking it to a completely different level of poor QB play.

Not the point, the point was a QB letting a talented team down. Kordell and O'Donnell did that. You said Cowher didn't do that when he did. I didn't even mention Turnover Tommy Maddox because he was never surrounded by the talent the other two were while the Steelers were rebuilding.

Not the point, the point was a QB letting a talented team down. Kordell and O'Donnell did that. You said Cowher didn't do that when he did. I didn't even mention Turnover Tommy Maddox because he was never surrounded by the talent the other two were while the Steelers were rebuilding.

there is a difference between sub par QB play and one that literally sabotages a fair number of games. Non of those Steelers ever went the extremes Jake has shown he will do on what now appears to be a consistant basis.

Cowher?? No thanks. He would change the team to 4-3 & Beason wouldn't fit with that. Not to mention he would want way too much power & money.

Plus, it took him 10 yrs. to get a Superbowl trophy. I sure as hell don't want to wait 10 yrs. after next season to get one. His only Superbowl win with the Steelers has a lot of questions based on how the refs did their job. You can be good with one team, but can suck with a different one. Cowher may be the best with the Steelers, but that doesn't always mean it will translate with a different team.

Name a coach who guarantees winning a SB in 10 years.

Has cower openly said he's wanting to come back and coach? Why is everyone acting as if we even have a shot at hooking him?

And why the hell did we sign feely? We should have at least grabbed garcia. weak

Well I found one article online about it and it said "an unidentified source says he wants to coach"

Archived