• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers 2015 Season In Review: 3rd Quarter

Lilsmitty09

Hands down, my favorite so far... Not just cause 12-0, not cause a full 5mins, but how I felt all 'fug yes!' When I saw your thread title.....

Other fans hating on undefeated, how would they feel if they knew about this place? Between your vids, SCP & PhillyBs write ups, and the entire Igo Media, it makes for the most impressive fan experience.... Throw in the Roaring Riot and you can answer every self-gratifying football question...

Who Dat? Carolina......

Who Dey? Carolina......

Whos got it better than us? Carolina......

How bout them cowboys? Uhmmmm.....

I may say this every video you post... but this is the best I've seen.  OUTSTANDING.  Thank you for the time & effort you put in and for sharing these with us.  I'm keeping this one as a memento of this souvenir.  The Dab video, RR dabbing, JR dabbing... it's all just too much fun.  WHAT A TEAM!  WHAT A SEASON!!

7 hours ago, KB_fan said:

I may say this every video you post... but this is the best I've seen.  OUTSTANDING.  Thank you for the time & effort you put in and for sharing these with us.  I'm keeping this one as a memento of this souvenir.  The Dab video, RR dabbing, JR dabbing... it's all just too much fun.  WHAT A TEAM!  WHAT A SEASON!!

Appreciate it! This has truly been one of the most memorable seasons as a Panther fan. We may never have another quite like this.

Archived