• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain to me why you feel Peppers earned a million yesterday

g5jamz

Let's just take a look at his stats.

4 tackles

2-6-PHI 30 (6:18) (Shotgun) 36-B.Westbrook up the middle to PHI 32 for 2 yards (96-T.Brayton, 90-J.Peppers).

1-10-CAR 32 (2:41) 36-B.Westbrook up the middle to CAR 31 for 1 yard (90-J.Peppers).

2-6-PHI 30 (:56) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 5-D.McNabb left end to PHI 45 for 15 yards (90-J.Peppers).

2-5-CAR 39 (11:53) 36-B.Westbrook up the middle to CAR 39 for no gain (90-J.Peppers).

Ok...that's the 4 tackles...3 for gains 1 for no gain

Here's the sack...

1-10-PHI 46 (15:00) (Shotgun) 4-K.Kolb sacked at PHI 38 for -8 yards (90-J.Peppers). FUMBLES (90-J.Peppers), RECOVERED by CAR-92-D.Lewis at PHI 35. 92-D.Lewis to PHI 35 for no gain (71-J.Peters).

He sacks the backup Kolb and causes a fumble AFTER the game is essentially over. Did you really see McNabb pressured a whole lot when he was in?

And he did block a 51yd field goal...and this is after the fumble even. Probably had scrub ST players in the game.

Now..anyone that actually watched the part of the game that mattered...the 1st half and the beginning of the 2nd...didn't really see a lot of Peppers. I don't think he earned a million yesterday. Do you?

Heck...I'd take that dude at Chicago A. Ogunleye. He only had three tackles and 2 sacks...but if you watched that game last night...YOU KNOW he was a presence constantly and he wasn't sacking the backup QB.

Explain to me why Jake Delhomme earned $462500 yesterday, then we'll talk about Peppers.

LOL, as bad as Jake was yesterday, I'd say he earned at least a little bit of that money by taking all those hits from defenders that were never blocked. Which begs the question, who on that O-line earned their money? Hell, they almost got Mcown killed.

Archived