• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Night Double Header

Darth Biscuit

I didn't watch the second game... too late for me, which is why I love this format... I wish that they'd do it every week.

I do know that the Bills choked big time... damn it. I hate the Patriots.

Dude, the Pats got two free first downs from the refs, did you notice that you could visibly see that welker and the other guy I can't remember his name were nowhere near the first down marker and they didnt even measure it, the announcer just said that the refs declared it a first down, it happened twice, I couldn't believe how blatant it was that the officiating was complete bullshit

Dude, the Pats got two free first downs from the refs, did you notice that you could visibly see that welker and the other guy I can't remember his name were nowhere near the first down marker and they didnt even measure it, the announcer just said that the refs declared it a first down, it happened twice, I couldn't believe how blatant it was that the officiating was complete bullpoo

I didn't see it twice, but I did see one of them... Welker was easily 1 1/2 yards from the marker... and one of the announcers did mention it.

One of the many reasons I hate the Patriots.

Archived