• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Fear The Seattle Seahawks (Video)

Lilsmitty09

Here are three reasons why you should stop:

1) You continue to perpetuate the idea that we were ever "scared" in the first place by putting out crap like this.  Guys like you, Igo, and Jonathon Jones need to stop.

2) The QB argument is not only wrong but it also makes us look pretty hypocritical as a fanbase.  The Panthers have only faced 5 stud QBs in 2015 (Rodgers, Luck, Manning, Brees, Wilson).  While the Panthers won all of these games, they each came down to the last possession or so to decide the game.  Oh and the defense averaged 30.2 points allowed in those games as well.  So this narrative that the Seahawks haven't had to play good QBs must stop, because we have faced just as many.

3) Beating the Seahawks earlier in the season was nothing more than a confidence booster for the Panthers, a monkey off their back so to speak.  That will mean very little on Sunday.  This will be a battle, and outside of knowing each other very well, the past records (which don't favor the Panthers) won't come into play.  Especially against two very good teams with good defenses and great QBs.

Lets stop talking about the scared stuff and just break down the game.  And when I say "break down the game" I don't mean saying stuff like "well, our record is better" or "they haven't played enough good QBs".  Things like this seriously make us look incompetent as a fanbase and its pretty embarrassing.

So...just...stop.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, firstdayfan said:

1) You continue to perpetuate the idea that we were ever "scared" in the first place by putting out crap like this.  Guys like you, Igo, and Jonathon Jones need to stop.

2) The QB argument is not only wrong but it also makes us look pretty hypocritical as a fanbase.  The Panthers have only faced 5 stud QBs in 2015 (Rodgers, Luck, Manning, Brees, Wilson).  While the Panthers won all of these games, they each came down to the last possession or so to decide the game.  Oh and the defense averaged 30.2 points allowed in those games as well.  So this narrative that the Seahawks haven't had to play good QBs must stop, because we have faced just as many.

3) Beating the Seahawks earlier in the season was nothing more than a confidence booster for the Panthers, a monkey off their back so to speak.  That will mean very little on Sunday.  This will be a battle, and outside of knowing each other very well, the past records (which don't favor the Panthers) won't come into play.  Especially against two very good teams with good defenses and great QBs.

Lets stop talking about the scared stuff and just break down the game.  And when I say "break down the game" I don't mean saying stuff like "well, our record is better" or "they haven't played enough good QBs".  Things like this seriously make us look incompetent as a fanbase and its pretty embarrassing.

So...just...stop.

Thanks.

And that is exactly the difference and what I broke down. While we won all of those games against Elite QB's, Seattle lost majority. How is that not breaking it down? 

I made a video for fun, yet you want to crucify it and shoot me down? You sound like you'd be a fun person to party with.

EDIT: we had Romo while they had Cassel and Romo is considered "top notch" according to most. So make that 6 W's for us.

So 2 out of the past 3 times we've had the bye in the playoffs we've faced and won against our divisional round opponent in the regular season.

In 2008 we beat Zona by the same score we beat Seattle 27-23... 

In 2013 we beat SF by 1 in the regular season...

I remember a Bears team beating us 13-3? In 2008 as well only to lose to us in the playoffs

So just because we've beaten them once this season doesn't mean much 

38 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

And that is exactly the difference and what I broke down. While we won all of those games against Elite QB's, Seattle lost majority. How is that not breaking it down? 

I made a video for fun, yet you want to crucify it and shoot me down? You sound like you'd be a fun person to party with.

EDIT: we had Romo while they had Cassel and Romo is considered "top notch" according to most. So make that 6 W's for us.

44 minutes ago, firstdayfan said:

So...just...stop.

Thanks.

Dude why don't you just stop it. Lilsmitty09 has brought more quality content to this forum then you could ever. The only embarrassment here is you and your negative ilk.

Thanks Lilsmitty09 most of us appreciate your contributions.

17 hours ago, heelinfine said:

Dude why don't you just stop it. Lilsmitty09 has brought more quality content to this forum then you could ever. The only embarrassment here is you and your negative ilk.

Thanks Lilsmitty09 most of us appreciate your contributions.

Not sure how I'm being negative.  I'm saying that we should stop the rhetoric about being scared of Seattle.  And the QB thing that everyone has latched onto in the last week is just a silly argument.  

17 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

I'll be honest I didn't watch the video.  If your intentions were different then I apologize.  I just get irritated with the whole idea that people are scared and that we have to convince our fanbase that we shouldn't be.  If you were just doing something for fun then like I said, I shouldn't have jumped on you.  

My bad.

22 minutes ago, firstdayfan said:

Not sure how I'm being negative.  I'm saying that we should stop the rhetoric about being scared of Seattle.  And the QB thing that everyone has latched onto in the last week is just a silly argument.  

Ok we can agree on that fact. There is no fear in the Panthers locker room and there should be no fear in the fanbase. I feel we've got this.

Archived