• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam likes the haters :)

Panthersfan704

5 minutes ago, 15 said:

lol most likely cam's social media inter or some poo. cam isn't bout that social media life. 

Dude, gtfo here! You have no idea if it's him or not. Good job on relaying the TMZ story about his baby, but don't sit here and act like u low him like that. poo's ridiculous

I don't really get that meme anyways. I had a friend tell me a few weeks ago he didn't like Cam because he is soft and whines to the refs too much. I lost it. Cam is a lot of things but I've never seen him complain for no good reason. There was the game against I think the Raiders a few years ago when he yelled at a ref but other than that he takes hard hits and other players mocking him when they get a sack and I never hear him bitch and moan about it. 

1 hour ago, CarolinaJami' said:

I don't really get that meme anyways. I had a friend tell me a few weeks ago he didn't like Cam because he is soft and whines to the refs too much. I lost it. Cam is a lot of things but I've never seen him complain for no good reason. There was the game against I think the Raiders a few years ago when he yelled at a ref but other than that he takes hard hits and other players mocking him when they get a sack and I never hear him bitch and moan about it. 

So true.

Cam's not a complainer at all (or whiner for that matter). That's true.

If your friend believes that. He's just a hater, who hasn't come to grips with his Cam hate.

This meme is so lame. If you're gonna hate on someone, make sure what you say is at least true about that person. Hell, make sure it's FUNNY at least!

Cam's haters are so irrational, that they make up up things about him just to hate.

What sad lives they must have to do such a thing.

Archived