• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember that time people here called to fire RR?

...Its a rarified mixture of coaching, players and philosophy and we have it...stability in that is important...look at the teams in the last several years that are continually in the mix late in the year...what do they have in common? I didnt want Riv fired but was growing impatient...glad the big cat didnt pull the trigger.. Riv knows football, look at his credentials as a player and coach. We have some incredible players and talent that we are getting the max out of and now a GM that can evaluate talent past the first round of the draft. I dont want to utter the 'D' word but we got it goin on and it could be for the duration. 

Unlike past Denver coaches that are riding Donny Foreheads coat tails...i respect manning but his azz is old and its a young mans world.... hes no George Blanda...his days have come and gone...we could crush their azz' in a nutshell if we get to him...

Ron was a stereotypical defensive head coach. Run the ball, play conservative offense, and let the defense win the game. He's matured into his role as much as anyone on the team. He even just learned last night how to stay aggressive on both sides of the ball, with a big lead. I think he's willing to go outside of his comfort zone, and he's getting better because of it.

Archived