• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bands/Artists

17+89=6

Avenged Sevenfold kicks some serious ass live. That is all.

I've seen them live 5 times. From the Waking the Fallen days to now. My favorite shows of theirs were during the City of Evil days. I saw them in Myrtle Beach at the tail end of their Cities of Evil tour. It was amazing.

I've seen them live 5 times. From the Waking the Fallen days to now. My favorite shows of theirs were during the City of Evil days. I saw them in Myrtle Beach at the tail end of their Cities of Evil tour. It was amazing.

was there. Only saw them one other time at Amos' for their self-titled album. I literally played their music for 2 str8 years at one point on a day to day basis.

was there. Only saw them one other time at Amos' for their self-titled album. I literally played their music for 2 str8 years at one point on a day to day basis.

Dude I was at Amos' when they were touring Self Titled. I had seen them in Myrtle Beach the week prior as well. I still play City of Evil every day of my life.

A7X is meh... Kind of too commercial and mall-rattish to me...

BTBAM is the best out there... The Faceless are another one of my favorites, and I am also currently still listening to IWrestledABearOnce and Arsonists Get All the Girls...

As for other genres, nothing good has come out of them in years, so I don't bother... I'll still pop in some Biggie/Tupac every now and then for some rap, or maybe even Little Brother... But I usually stick to metal/classic rock... I also enjoy some bluegrass every now and then, but don't really have any favorites...

I'm gonna try to get to Amos' in Charlotte on the 6th of October though.. BTBAM + The Faceless + 3 Inches of Blood + In Flames.. Should be a sick show...

Archived