• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welcome back!

Ja  Rhule

On 2/12/2016 at 11:45 PM, ARSEN said:

Real Madrid will be able to sign players but won't be able to register than until 2017.

Just like Barca's ban, the appeal will be delayed enough to give them one window to buy and register players before having the two window ban go into effect. Same as with Barca being able to buy Suarez etc. It's going to get silly this summer. 

1 hour ago, C47 said:

Just like Barca's ban, the appeal will be delayed enough to give them one window to buy and register players before having the two window ban go into effect. Same as with Barca being able to buy Suarez etc. It's going to get silly this summer. 

They said decision on appeal will be made by April.  If that's the case, then no.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2016 at 2:22 PM, DirtyMagic97 said:

Alright, I've officially quit pouting about the Panthers. I'm back. Excited for the rest of the season, but particularly excited about the summer. Klopp's first summer window and two big international competitions.

Yep, this is me too. Finally over it. Now I get to watch Simeone toy with Madrid. WEEEEEEE 

On 2/23/2016 at 2:22 PM, DirtyMagic97 said:

Alright, I've officially quit pouting about the Panthers. I'm back. Excited for the rest of the season, but particularly excited about the summer. Klopp's first summer window and two big international competitions.

I was pumped for the Teixeira deal, then the Chinese and their crazy spending streak took that one off the table. 

As far as a big name candidate who I think is possible, Reus is a real possiblity, especially with Klopp being on-board. I've heard the Gotze talk and I don't see it, that would require quite a bit more than FSG and Liverpool would want to spend, I'd think. The other signings, I believe, are going to come from young up and comers in the Euro leagues. 

On February 26, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Fenrir said:

I was pumped for the Teixeira deal, then the Chinese and their crazy spending streak took that one off the table. 

As far as a big name candidate who I think is possible, Reus is a real possiblity, especially with Klopp being on-board. I've heard the Gotze talk and I don't see it, that would require quite a bit more than FSG and Liverpool would want to spend, I'd think. The other signings, I believe, are going to come from young up and comers in the Euro leagues. 

Apparently FSG gave Klopp permission to meet Shocktop Donut's asking price of £38m, but Klopp said no. I don't see Reus leaving Dortmund for us. Unless we win Europa, Dortmund will have UCL and a lot of chemistry with that squad and we will be without UCL. Naturally people like the Dortmund connection, but I think Klopp avoids that as much as possible.

Yeah, Gotze way more realistic than Reus.  And even Gotze as much as he would cost I'd be super skeptical to pay it because he struggles to stay healthy.  We've had so many injuries this year.  And today's cup final was absolutely brutal, PK's got off to such a great start then we just collapsed.  Had to expect our luck on PK's to run out sooner or later though.  Still have Europa League, but that tie vs United is going to be tough.  How beautiful would it be to knock United out of the tournament though.  Come onnnnnn

Archived