• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Vegas Really to Blame?

Reynman

When I saw all the sharps (the big money Vegas gamblers) over that past 2 days laying large sums on Denver, I started to worry.

But then I said to myself, there is no way that the refs (or the NFL) can make this happen.

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but  man...I saw this coming.  Is it really that simple?????

Vegas is just that good. It wasn't "FIXED".

They set the line in a manner (it opened at Carolina -3.5 in some spots) at a small enough margin that most of the dopes in the world take the hook and they took it all the way up to -5 and -5.5. People who are dense and not sharp at all and just believed carolina would steam roll. Many of those types post here. They knew all along that Denver would win the game outright, or they would only lose by 3 or so. They were always vested, they are professionals. It served its purpose. They don't control the outcome per say but any time you see a large amount of the public on a side like tonight, usually the public is wrong. Thats why all the big buildings are built in vegas. Because people and their money when they gamble part ways. People aren't sharp. Unless you are me of course. I made a killing tonight bc I had tomorrow's paper today. 

Yup...always happens...when we get the majority of the votes so to speak and when we get most of the money from the public...it's curtains GG we lose...that's why I posted before the game...allt hat bullshit attention has me worried....team always fugs itself in the ass when they do that....and today was no exception they imploded as you could have predicted if you paid close attention.

Archived