• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your support!

droptop67

I'm getting ready to start the day at the crack of noon and was reading how Charlotte is getting ready for the hyped game Monday night. You know what I don't see much of anymore? Panther flags flying on cars this weekend. What's up with that? You always see the college support but we need more Panther flags flying like in 2003. Come on rock it Charlotte and surrounding!

anytime I wear any gear people always ask me questions or comments on the panthers...its weird it seems people are fans in name only...Lots of bandwagoners and such. we just have to win a SB and im sure fans will start coming outta the woodwork

I did a little research survey...on my way from Charlotte to Boone...I-85-->321 (2 Hours)

I tallied every time I saw some sort of support for an NFL team on a car. There were a little more than a dozen teams represented, but only 3 teams had more than 1 (Dallas - 3, Buffalo - 2, Pittsburgh - 2) The Panthers had somewhere close to 30, can't remember if it was under or over. That was what I saw, but I have a good eye, two good eyes...

In Boone, I've been seeing a lot of Panthers stickers/decals on cars....I have a front plate...this week I've had my flag hanging on the side windows....

Fooball, were you around when the Bucs went winless in those uggggly creamsicle jerseys? Yes after 30 years you have a Super Bowl, congrats...but you cannot erase the horrendous past that is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (same to you Falcons and Saints fans)

Dunno what I'm getting at but At least we've made winning a priority from day 1

Fooball, were you around when the Bucs went winless in those uggggly creamsicle jerseys?

Glad you asked....yes I was. Graduated high school in '74 in Orlando as a Dolphins fan. They were the only Florida team. When the Bucs came around in 76, I switched allegiance because they were geographically closer. I could see a home game by driving an hour and a half across Interstate 4 to the "Sombrero" and see a game live.

And tell PakersFan they use to out number us 3 to 1 IN TAMPA. But they were always cool, even though they out numbered us.

That's not the case anymore.....thank goodness.

6565.jpg

Glad you asked....yes I was. Graduated high school in '74 in Orlando as a Dolphins fan. They were the only Florida team. When the Bucs came around in 76, I switched allegiance because they were geographically closer. I could see a home game by driving an hour and a half across Interstate 4 to the "Sombrero" and see a game live.

And tell PakersFan they use to out number us 3 to 1 IN TAMPA. But they were always cool, even though they out numbered us.

That's not the case anymore.....thank goodness.

Fair enough :smile:

Archived