• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

33 minutes ago, C47 said:

Odegaard will be loaned out, potentially to Liverpool or a Bundesliga team. Should be official by the end of the week. 

It won't be to Liverpool. We have too many attackers. He'd never get time. I think people are linking him to us because he's supposedly a Liverpool supporter. But he'd be best suited to go to the Bundesliga.

German CB Mustafi to Arsenal is almost done.  Mustafi agreed on Arsenal contract...  Been training by himself for the past 2 weeks.  Should be finalized either today or tomorrow.  Estimated fee is 30m pounds.  His market value is 40m pounds so Wenger got his bargain price...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10531702/valencias-shkodran-mustafi-agrees-to-join-arsenal-but-no-fee-agreed

Arsenal tho to have finalized deal for Lacazette but after Pogba deal, Lyon increased asking price from 40m to 60m pounds.  Insane... Lacazette fair market price is 35M pounds.

11 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

West Ham have joined the race against Crystal Palace for Christian Benteke. Fee around £30m will get the deal done.

Dude was horrible last year...  I think 30M is too much...  I'd paid 20-25M for him but no more.  

Also, Leicester is actively shopping for Mahrez replacement...  Looks like he is good as gone.  

8 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Dude was horrible last year...  I think 30M is too much...  I'd paid 20-25M for him but no more.  

Also, Leicester is actively shopping for Mahrez replacement...  Looks like he is good as gone.  

His biggest issue is that he needs tons of service to score. He scored 9 goals and only started 14 matches. Most of his work was done as a sub with 20 mins or less. Sometimes only 3-4 mins.

When he plays, he usually scores. He can also nearly single-handedly keep a team from relegation. He's worth a decent amount to someone.

56 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Spanish press reporting Arsenal will not return with another bid for Mustafi. For now, deal is dead.

Wenger is an idiot.  He failed to sign all his targets this season.  Xhaka was supposed to join in January but Wenger failed to finalize it on time.  Now, Wenger have no body playing CB...  Arsenal fans are glad Wenger is done after this year, this man needs to retire 3 years ago.

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Wenger is an idiot.  He failed to sign all his targets this season.  Xhaka was supposed to join in January but Wenger failed to finalize it on time.  Now, Wenger have no body playing CB...  Arsenal fans are glad Wenger is done after this year, this man needs to retire 3 years ago.

Yea. His time is up and I think everyone knows it. Just going through the motions now.

Archived