• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

8 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Yea plus £5m of add-ons. Not sure what triggers the add-ons though. Last time it was them making top 4 and we told them to go fug themselves.

So now Crystal Palace spent more money in transfer window than Arsenal :D

Just now, DirtyMagic97 said:

I never thought I'd see the day that a club like Crystal Palace could spend £30m on a player. The whole club was purchased out of admin for £4m not too long ago.

Yep...  PL is flooded with cash...  That's why some say there is a duel market... PL and everyone else.  That's why Mustafi is not signed yet.  Apparently Valancia offered Mustafi to none PL teams for £25M but when Arsenal came in...  They want £35M.  The same with Lacazette...  Lyon said he's available for £40M so when Arsenal came to negotiate they said... £60M...  Both Wenger and Klopp called out Chelsea, MU and City for doing that to PL transfer market.

Arsenal about to get a CF... Lucas Perez is close on joining Arsenal.  Wenger gets his bargain.  Lucas is similar to Vardy with great pace and dribbling ability.  He was played as CM and Winger his entire career until last year when he got moved to CF and he blew up.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10550921/arsenal-close-in-on-signing-deportivo-striker-lucas-perez

Both Lucas and Mustafi having medicals on Friday.

Perez is an absolute still for £17M.  See his FIFA16 rating...  One of top CF in Spain.

image.jpeg

I think this is by far the best Arsenal squad in last 10 years if medicals go thru...  Just gotta stay healthy.

Cech

Berellin-Mustafi-Koceilny-Monreal

Xhaka-Coquilin

Walcott-Ozil-Alexis

Lucas

image.gif

That's his TOTS rating which is greatly boosted to make that card more valuable. His actual rating is a 79 in the game. 

Still, as someone who's somewhat familiar with Lucas, it's a really good signing and you should be excited. 

Lucas Perez is an interesting signing. I think he's pretty good, but transitioning from playing a bunch of Spanish farmers to being the guy to lead the line in one of Prem's biggest clubs is a huge step. He'll be 28 in December and until 2 years ago his first team football was in bang average leagues with very little production. Obviously, when you get service from Ozil and Sanchez, things become a touch easier for you.

1 hour ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Lucas Perez is an interesting signing. I think he's pretty good, but transitioning from playing a bunch of Spanish farmers to being the guy to lead the line in one of Prem's biggest clubs is a huge step. He'll be 28 in December and until 2 years ago his first team football was in bang average leagues with very little production. Obviously, when you get service from Ozil and Sanchez, things become a touch easier for you.

His best games were against Barcelona, Sevilla and Atletico Madrid.  He gave them fits.

Archived