• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

Juventus apparently wants Toni Kroos as part of any Pogba deal with Real Madrid. Going to estimate that the final price is 70m plus Kroos, or about 100-110m Euros outright. Real could reduce it a bit more perhaps by agreeing not to exercise the buyback on Morata, so we'll see. 

8 minutes ago, C47 said:

Juventus apparently wants Toni Kroos as part of any Pogba deal with Real Madrid. Going to estimate that the final price is 70m plus Kroos. Real could reduce it a bit more perhaps by agreeing not to exercise the buyback on Morata, so we'll see. 

Trades like that are very very rare in soccer.  They almost always never happen.  Does Kroos wants to move to Italy?

Just now, ARSEN said:

Trades like that are very very rare in soccer.  They almost always never happen.  Does Kroos wants to move to Italy?

Agree that's why I edited the post and said or 100-110 outright. All Kroos has said is he's happy in Madrid. Everyone is happy in Madrid until they're told they're expendable and they won't have a spot in the starting xi. Like all the Madrid players, I think he would prefer to stay in Madrid, but he's not a DM and Pogba makes him expendable. I would hate to see Toni go fwiw, but adding a holding player like Krychowiak to play in the middle with Pogba and Modric might make more sense. 

Guest C47's Phone
1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Yep.  RM will have to sell one of their CMs if they get Pogba...  Wonder who?

Kroos most likely. Modric isn't going anywhere. 

RM representatives meeting with Juve in Turin today to discuss Pogba, Kroos, Kovacic and Morata. I doubt Juve is too interested in Mateo anymore with them picking up Pjanic, but maybe they would still like to loan him in. 

Archived