• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

Liverpool entering Kante race.  Liverpool also considering £25M for Walcott.  Wenger won't sell Walcott until Vardy signs.

I won't be surprised if Wenger will try to get Kroos and sell Ramsey.  Ramsey been one trick pony since his amazing 2013-2014 season.

10 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Liverpool entering Kante race.  Liverpool also considering £25M for Walcott.  Wenger won't sell Walcott until Vardy signs.

I won't be surprised if Wenger will try to get Kroos and sell Ramsey.  Ramsey been one trick pony since his amazing 2013-2014 season.

Would take Kante but 0% chance he comes. Don't really care for Walcott at that price honestly. Would take him at a cut-rate, but we deal with enough injuries as it is.

Jese' on the verge of a loan deal with Espanyol. Unless Zidane thinks Barja can play backup ST, that leaves them with a pretty big hole to fill. Maybe they'll exercise the buyback on Morata and keep him now. 

18 minutes ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Looks like Kovacic has agreed to loan deal with Roma. Up to Madrid to decide if they are going to loan him.

I would be pretty surprised if they didn't loan him out. He's not going to get regular minutes, with or without Pogba. 

On 6/11/2016 at 9:32 AM, DirtyMagic97 said:

They bid £20m for Deeney! And Watford rejected! Football has gone mad.

Apparently Leicester went up to 25 and they still said no. I think it would be cool to see Deeney on Leicester next year cause it would bring things full circle from the 2013 promotion playoff.

It official...  Arsenal no longer interested in Vardy.  They gave him £125k a week and told him they need response ASAP.  Vardy said he won't make a decision until after Euros.  Arsenal took offer of the table and considering Vardy is not interested.  Vardy set to lose around £30k a week by not accepting Arsenal offer.  Dumb...

Arsenal already have preliminary agreement with other teams and in process of negotiating with other CFs.

Archived