• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Discussion

Kakarot

13 hours ago, HeatCheck said:

That was definitely intentional by Draymond there

Did you see how he had his eyes on Adams' crotch? It was perfect aim. C'mon. How these 'objective' analysts can say that doesn't deserve a suspension, but Jones' kick does is beyond me. Twice in two games? Green should not be playing tomorrow. SMH

12 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Warriors are pulling a Panthers vs. Denver this series. Luckily for them they can lose 3 times and still have a chance.

If the SB had been best of 7, or hell, even best of 3, we woulda had it. Unfortunately we got one shot and they were ready to capitalize on our mistakes and inexperience. Warriors don't have that luxury. We've been here before (OKC), we know what we need to make it (a sixth man that plays defense, for one), and we're out for blood. 

Besides, I have watched all of my teams get thisclose this year- the Panthers, OU football, OU basketball, and now my Thunder...it would be a cruel fate to not see one of them win. I deserve this, dammit! lol

16 minutes ago, swoonychic13 said:

If the SB had been best of 7, or hell, even best of 3, we woulda had it. Unfortunately we got one shot and they were ready to capitalize on our mistakes and inexperience. Warriors don't have that luxury. We've been here before (OKC), we know what we need to make it (a sixth man that plays defense, for one), and we're out for blood. 

Besides, I have watched all of my teams get thisclose this year- the Panthers, OU football, OU basketball, and now my Thunder...it would be a cruel fate to not see one of them win. I deserve this, dammit! lol

OU football and basketball huh?  You're awesome.  

That Final Four loss still hurts. 

2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

What exactly is your definition of close?  

Well, for most of the game the lead was between 6 to 9 points. I'd consider either to be close, one or two possessions. 40 points is like the equivalent of a 28 point lead.

1 minute ago, TN05 said:

Well, for most of the game the lead was between 6 to 9 points. I'd consider either to be close, one or two possessions. 40 points is like the equivalent of a 28 point lead.

Even though the lead was close in that regard.  The offense was so shitty for almost all of the game, it felt like they had a 20-30 point lead.  

Archived