• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Damiere Byrd "living in the weight room"

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

none of you have any idea what you're talking about

a 23 ish year old genetic freak (which he is just by virtue of being in the nfl) putting on 5 pounds of muscle over 5 ish months the first time on an nfl caliber training and diet regiment is absolutely nothing to write home about. His height or the amount of "cardio" he's doing (they don't really do any metabolic/aerobic conditioning right now, and very little over the course of the year compared to other sports) so stop mansplaining things with your personal excuses for being fat. 

hell, almost all of them would "put on muscle" during the offseason. the rigors of an NFL season literally make their bodies break down, and they're really unable make any gains during the actual season since their body spends all their sleep time just repairing and trying to hold on. 

lastly, people that make these of boasts are never really long for the NFL. the people that thrive in this sport are the ones that don't need to "bulk up" once they get there. You maniacs are sounding like a bunch of 49ers fans when they drafted AJ Jenkins.

Source: I have trained current and former NFL players. 

That's nice and all but putting on 8 lbs of muscle isn't easy for anyone.

I'm 5'8 143 9.9% Bodyfat but thanks for trying to insult me.

I don't understand why you're puffing your chest out and so aggro.

3 minutes ago, Mojo said:

That's nice and all but putting on 8 lbs of muscle isn't easy for anyone.

I'm 5'8 143 9.9% Bodyfat but thanks for trying to insult me.

I don't understand why you're puffing your chest out and so aggro.

didn't mean to hurt your small person feelings, manlet. if you knew how to lift and eat (which you clearly don't laffo) you could do it.

i'll be putting on roughly 4 pounds of muscle ish and losing 10 pounds overall in the next 6 - 7 weeks or so and that's just with eating right and lifting weights. 

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

didn't mean to hurt your small person feelings, manlet. if you knew how to lift and eat (which you clearly don't laffo) you could do it.

i'll be putting on roughly 4 pounds of muscle ish and losing 10 pounds overall in the next 6 - 7 weeks or so and that's just with eating right and lifting weights. 

That makes plenty of sense.  8 lbs is quite a bit of muscle.  Not like I said it was mission impossible.  Lifting weights and eating right is common sense, but it does take discipline and hard work, that was my only point.  You aren't hurting anyone's feelings, but the attempted insults are unnecessary to get your (apparently educated) point across.