• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2016/17 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

44 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

First loss.  I was hoping for another draw :p

I blame two guys on that loss - Poch and Wimmer.

Wimmer, because he was totally out of position for the second goal, as if he were in the CB spot. Poch because he played Wimmer as our LB, when it would have made more sense to stuff Verts on that side, since you know, he plays that spot for his national fuging team!

We came out extremely flat in the second half, saw heads hanging, guys looking tired and no fire from anyone not named Kane. We deserved the loss, and I'm mad as hell, but mostly at the lack of mental fortitude we should have had on display to get back in it. We showed none... it was disgusting.

45 minutes ago, Raskle said:

I blame two guys on that loss - Poch and Wimmer.

Wimmer, because he was totally out of position for the second goal, as if he were in the CB spot. Poch because he played Wimmer as our LB, when it would have made more sense to stuff Verts on that side, since you know, he plays that spot for his national fuging team!

We came out extremely flat in the second half, saw heads hanging, guys looking tired and no fire from anyone not named Kane. We deserved the loss, and I'm mad as hell, but mostly at the lack of mental fortitude we should have had on display to get back in it. We showed none... it was disgusting.

It's all good!  Close game.  I think you will get them next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived