• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This has got to be the best metal cover of a pop song I've ever seen

stankowalski

22 minutes ago, Datawire said:

Been following his channel for several months now. Very talented dude and having way too much fun doing it. Found a niche and is making money off it. Good for him!

I didn't pay attention to how many followers he had when I watched the first video but then I saw he had almost 900,000.  Dude deserves the recognition.  

9 hours ago, stankowalski said:

I didn't pay attention to how many followers he had when I watched the first video but then I saw he had almost 900,000.  Dude deserves the recognition.  

Yeah, considering he does the editing, the post, and then the video editing along with laying all his tracks. Not to mention playing instruments, I would say he does.

Been hooked on his version of Stressed Out recently, not sure why. I think it's the hook he gives it.  MY NAME IS BIRDIE FACE!

Never heard that song.  Never heard of the group that originally recorded it.  

Love his little ditties at the end too.  "My back hurts from that video.  But I still gave it my all.

This song ain't about my back, it's about how I sell my songs online....hooo!"  LOL.

Archived