• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you upset about??

The Huddler

Just because our backups suck on both lines and people pointed it our doesn't mean anyone is panicking. As has been pointed out, it's not like more than one are coming in at a time (usually). If we have two or three simultaneous injuries to the O-line, then there would be some genuine panic, and it would be justified. Other than that, the guys can suck it up, absorb and/or adapt to the change in chemistry and talent level.

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Just because our backups suck on both lines and people pointed it our doesn't mean anyone is panicking. As has been pointed out, it's not like more than one are coming in at a time (usually). If we have two or three simultaneous injuries to the O-line, then there would be some genuine panic, and it would be justified. Other than that, the guys can suck it up, absorb and/or adapt to the change in chemistry and talent level.

Thats perspective from a cognitive, smart fan

after the fact, i got impression the huddle was huddling, so i had to point out that if you are disturbed after this game, you are retarded. 

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

Thats perspective from a cognitive, smart fan

after the fact, i got impression the huddle was huddling, so i had to point out that if you are disturbed after this game, you are retarded. 

I think this fear might just exist in your own head.  Projection maybe?  :P

38 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Are you fuging kidding me topdawg?

im calling out the genuine panic that some has had. 

Maybe igot the wrong impression. I wasnt on the huddle gamenight and im sure as hell aint reading that thread

14 minutes ago, Guild said:

I think this fear might just exist in your own head.  Projection maybe?  :P

The fear is not in Huddler's head.  The Huddle was in full-on, extra chromosome mode last Thursday.  Maybe 20% of the comments were rational, another 5% were coherent, only 2% were legible.

Just now, SIGCHI222 said:

The fear is not in Huddler's head.  The Huddle was in full-on, extra chromosome mode last Thursday.  Maybe 20% of the comments were rational, another 5% were coherent, only 2% were legible.

That's just emotional in the moment football fandom.  Give it a day or so for everyone's rationality to return to normal form.

1 minute ago, Guild said:

That's just emotional in the moment football fandom.  Give it a day or so for everyone's rationality to return to normal form.

Whoa, whoa, whoa brah.  Don't get me wrong.  I don't give a flying fug what the inmates do.  This is my home.  I am used to all of it.

jNd5bjI.gif

Archived