• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whose is going to be There?

jim stone

11 hours ago, Chimera said:

It works better if you're able to communicate in the language used on the message board.

I am not from Charlotte.  90 miles away.  Understand?  Poo.  Have to say poo, cant say poo. I was going to buy some beers.

18 minutes ago, jim stone said:

I am not from Charlotte.  90 miles away.  Understand?  Poo.  Have to say poo, cant say poo. I was going to buy some beers.

Just head on out to the Roaring Riot tailgate, drink free NoDa beer (not available in the stadium) and drop that beer money in the donation jar. Its all good.

5 hours ago, jim stone said:

I live almost 900 miles away in MA and I know the Huddle tailgate is the Roaring Riot tailgate.

You're getting the nonsense answers because "whose is" instead of "who is." We don't know if you left out a word, or if you just used the wrong word. Either way, your question as written doesn't make sense.

On 8/26/2016 at 1:11 AM, Chimera said:

I live almost 900 miles away in MA and I know the Huddle tailgate is the Roaring Riot tailgate.

You're getting the nonsense answers because "whose is" instead of "who is." We don't know if you left out a word, or if you just used the wrong word. Either way, your question as written doesn't make sense.

Or Who's.  I see. My screw up.  And I'm the first to point out how confusing it is for someone to use your instead of you're.  I stand shamed.  I withdraw the question with embarrassed apologies. 

Archived