• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

White Trash Bash: The Mile High Reckoning Edition

Seltzer

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Lived her for 10 years and was really hoping to go to this game but tickets were insane. Really wished that this would've been later in the season. Fans are still on cloud nine from their SB win and hopeful. I don't think it's sunk into many of then yet that they're probably gonna struggle this year. Tickets would've been much easier to come by if this game was on the second half of the schedule. 

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Lived her for 10 years and was really hoping to go to this game but tickets were insane. Really wished that this would've been later in the season. Fans are still on cloud nine from their SB win and hopeful. I don't think it's sunk into many of then yet that they're probably gonna struggle this year. Tickets would've been much easier to come by if this game was on the second half of the schedule. 

I'm not even religious but somebody was looking out for me tonight on this one. Zero chance I'm not in jail right now if I had attended that game. 

Archived