• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL is a joke

R0CKnR0LLA

This is what the real deal is... I'm about to inform you guys. In case you didn't know how it works. The NFL is real in terms of the hits the players take on the field. It's not scripted as you cannot script a football game and you run into the risk of somebody squawking on the league in terms of a whistleblower ect ect... So no coaches or players are in on it, what you're seeing is legit 100%. The catch is the calls they make right after a catch. For example Philly Brown was wide open on one cam throw, the ref saw it and threw a flag on Olsen after Philly had already caught the ball a split second before it. And was going to call some bullshit pass interference or whatever it was on Olsen basically to negate a crucial third down play and put the Panthers in optimal position to get sacked. That's how it works, exactly how it works. These guys make bad calls, period. Before you criticize me and ask how come no refs blow the whistle on this whole operation? The answer is quite simple, they can threaten you with losing your job. When you come out and tell the public we make bad calls based on what Vegas wants. The public is too ignorant to believe the guy. So they dismiss it as some crazy disgruntled employee that got fired from the NFL working as a ref. It's plain and simply bullshit, blatantly bad officiating. This league will chew you up and spit you out. That's why Cam and company have to be very careful choosing their words after a press conference. To come out and say the refs were bad ? Oh brother... Better not!!! So they take the simple humble approach, well I like those officiating guys but it's not my place to criticize them even though it's what I really want to say.

The players never ever criticize the referees. If they do they're fined, and mocked by the Media. The media works as a way to tear down guys they don't want in the league. They tore down The Golden Calf of Bristol. I'm not saying they're trying to do the ssme to Cam, but I'm saying don't you dare talk any poo about this league.

Now onto the kick, gano didn't have a radio from Vegas in to tell him to miss that kick. The snap was bad, and he missed. It happens, I mean kickers can't be perfect all the time. I'm saying the league let's the free will of the players decide with taking some first downs in crucial situations away to put the team Vegas doesn't want to win in a bad situation. You overcome it then great, good for you. Chances are with Vegas that you won't. That's how they operate man, people want to say the Vikings and Seahawks game was rigged, I don't know. Because it was cold that day, you're supposed to change out footballs though, perhaps they gave the kicker an icy ball. Look it up it's not the first time this has happened.

The center from the Dallas cowboys years later came out and said the ball they gave to the cowboys was slick like an oily substance years ago. Remember the bad snap on an extra point ? Romo tried to take it and run after the fumble but got tackled by the Seahawks defense? Take that with what you will. But yeah.

Archived