• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2017 NFL mock draft(Apr 13th update)

ncfan

I think everyone is sleeping on Antonio Garcia - expecting him to blow up after the combine.  He's a true LT - if he's there in the second round, I'm not sure how we pass on him.  Plus, I'm expecting Gettleman to address DE in FA.  Fournette, Garcia, Leggett would go a long way towards fixing our offense.  I'd also throw in a shifty WR as a need for this O - and there are going to be plenty in this draft.  

I would run to the podium with Jamal Adams on my card if he's sitting there at 8. Love Fournette, but Adams becomes the Luke Kuechly of our secondary and probably the co-leader once TD retires.

If I were drafting basing it off of who's available when Carolina picks in each round and who's still on the board at their selection, I would prefer the following:

R1: Jamal Adams - SS - LSU

R2: David Njoku - TE - Miami 

R3: Isiah Ford - WR - VT

R3 Comp: Daeshon Hall - DE - Texas A&M

No way Njoku is available in the 2nd, but if he is, whoa... I'm on cloud 9. Too bad Samuel went one pick earlier in the 3rd because he's one of my draft crushes... fo sho. I was thinking Jordan Willis for our first R3 pick, but if Daeshon Hall is their at the bottom of the 3rd with our comp pick, then I'll give Cam another weapon in the underrated Isiah Ford from VT. I've seen Stefon Diggs comps to him and would love him in that role here. 

Props on doing a 3 round mock for all 32 teams. You are a better man than I am, sir. Haha. Love the thought process and names that get thrown around to chat and discuss during this awful down time until FA starts.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived