• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please for the love of fuging god

Snake

13 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

That pick 6 was an awful decision on Cams part. Yes he was pressured, thats a part of playing qb, no excuse

It is thats why it happens . why do you think they pressure to cause turnovers...All qbs have made bad decisions with the ball in a crucial moment, but with a good head coach and offensive coordinator you are suppose to see things that Cam might not have seen and adjust your play calling..You can't  celebrate when Cam makes a remarkable throw under pressure or carry opponents  to the first down mark and then throw him under a bus when he makes a mistake..we still had the game when Cam got the int...It was Cam who helped get the points to begin with. Your coaches have to coach and they are not doing a very good job. 

15 hours ago, stbugs said:

The problem is this year and even last to a point, we don't seem to play smart. Why are we continually putting Cam in that spot up multiple scores? Our coaches don't seem to grasp situations and when you have to go all out (run three straight against Tampa and punt before their game winning drive) and when you need to be smart (not getting the FG at the end of the 4th and the pick 6 this week or the INT against Tampa on first and goal from the 1). We have continually made stupid calls this year costing us points and when you lose 4 of the 6 by 3 or less those calls lose games. Last year we had gargantuan leads, an easier schedule (NFC east and AFC south instead of NFC west and AFC west) and health so we escaped a lot of almost losses.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I agree and that is what i am saying..why was he even throwing..it should have been a run play knowing that your line can't block anyone..Cam could have taken the sack but fumbled too. He should have not been in that predicament. That's coaching fault.

Archived