• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FlashForward

Jangler

If you don't watch Lost from the very beginning there's really no use trying to get into it. The show is all about questions so you can't watch it not knowing everything that has been told.

FlashForward keeps getting better. It doesn't hurt that Gabrielle Union is now on the show, that woman is incredibly hot. That asian guy is really horrible though.

If you don't watch Lost from the very beginning there's really no use trying to get into it. The show is all about questions so you can't watch it not knowing everything that has been told.

FlashForward keeps getting better. It doesn't hurt that Gabrielle Union is now on the show, that woman is incredibly hot. That asian guy is really horrible though.

Yea LOST is precisely that way. I get people who make fun of it when I talk about it because they tried to watch the 3rd episode of season 4 and don't know what's happening.

Also agreed with Harold. He needs to go back and smoke pot with Kumar. His acting is horrendous.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm the only one that hasn't been hooked by Flashforward. I've given it a shot - I've watched the first three weeks, up to the guy that ends up bangin' the doc getting a phone call from t'hobbit/Charlie the coke addict.

So far I've not even bothered to remember character names - I don't care about any of them. I'm also not entirely sure they know where they're going with the show - like Lost they have a load of questions, but no answers. They'll just pull something out of their arse when that time comes.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived