• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints, Falcons Also Lost Today. We Can Still Win

Saca312

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

So 2015 season was a fluke then? You know how many close games we had that stretch?

Closing out is our issue, but we're a talented and good team. No one to blame but some dumb coaching decisions and injuries.

This is 2016.

2015, we won.  2016, we lose. Big difference.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

This is 2016.

2015, we won.  2016, we lose. Big difference.

Doesn't mean we aren't good, or not talented. We can put on a good stretch down the season. Chiefs are just a good opportunistic defense that thrives on turnovers. It's really all on our backups for our oline issues, but that's to be expected. Kalil in we would've closed out.

Hard to believe, but that's really what happened to our oline. Injuries. 

I can see a win against the Saints, and a good time of resting against a fiery Oakland team will do the trick. Those are must wins, but we have the talent to beat them soundly. Now, closing out? Issue indeed, but we should be able to do it.

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Doesn't mean we aren't good, or not talented. We can put on a good stretch down the season. Chiefs are just a good opportunistic defense that thrives on turnovers. It's really all on our backups for our oline issues, but that's to be expected. Kalil in we would've closed out.

Hard to believe, but that's really what happened to our oline. Injuries. 

I can see a win against the Saints, and a good time of resting against a fiery Oakland team will do the trick. Those are must wins, but we have the talent to beat them soundly. Now, closing out? Issue indeed, but we should be able to do it.

Well, we'll agree to disagree.  I've had 21 years of masochistic Panther fandom to know better.

11 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Honestly if when we get Kalil and Oher back we are going to be dangerous. That is the only thing killing us. When kalil went down out PPG dropped dramatically. Would have been nice to gain some ground today but oh well. Still time

This is what people don't realize. Everyone expects our Oline to have all pro backups, but we don't.

We probably have one of the most dangerous olines in the nfl when healthy.

I do think we still have a chance, especially with Atlanta and New Orleans losing. I do not believe we should just tank and play for the offseason, that is such a loser mentality. I'm not sure Oher is returning soon, but Kalil and we have a legitimate chance. We have Cam Newton. 

Archived