• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Failcons: Five Matchups To Watch For

Saca312

10 hours ago, osiruz said:

@ Goober comment. Yall do the same thing on our forums. I will be here though after the game, you can bank on it.

Never had the urge to enter that forum, and I come here to discuss, not argue with front runners that only come around when they can boast and brag.

Gtfo

20 hours ago, Saca312 said:

1.) James Bradberry is pretty good. So is Worley. They can shut down Sanu and Julio if they play well.

2) He will struggle. No doubt about it.

3.) If he's running 100 yards on you we're already 10 points above you.

4.) Our defense only leads the league in sacks. You haven't played much competitive olines, and our RT already shut him out one game. But I guess "coincidently" he started being good AFTER he played the Panthers.

See your homerism logic in this one? 

5.) I'm sure McDermott is ready to fire a barrage of confusion right at your line. Don't think you'll like going against the league leader in sacks.

Made it seem so easy. 

7 hours ago, Saca312 said:

When failcon fans believe nctarheel you know they're delusional. 

Lmfao at the fact the only reason Remmers is starting is because he's a backup.

Lol @ this.

Beasley may not have gotten a sack. However our other guys did. He was putting a lot of pressure on Scam. Told you the run game will only get you so far. Now get off your own field. Lol.

Just now, osiruz said:

Lol @ this.

Beasley may not have gotten a sack. However our other guys did. He was putting a lot of pressure on Scam. Told you the run game will only get you so far. Now get off your own field. Lol.

That's what I said before. Haven't watched the game yet, but obviously it went to trash lol.

What I can predict is we completely looked washed out against a team hungry for a playoff chance, and that's what I feared. We never were ready this year.

How many times did Remmers flop? That's my question lol.

Anyhow, congrats, and goodluck to u guys in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

That's what I said before. Haven't watched the game yet, but obviously it went to trash lol.

What I can predict is we completely looked washed out against a team hungry for a playoff chance, and that's what I feared. We never were ready this year.

How many times did Remmers flop? That's my question lol.

Anyhow, congrats, and goodluck to u guys in the playoffs.

Thanks, good luck to you next season. Remmers  looked decent from what I saw. Yall had too many drops, and Cam kept overthrowing people. Your defense is legit though.

I'll watch this game soon (painfully) and see what went wrong. If we actually got a run game, then I guess our WRs couldn't catch, our shift in the oline ruined the chemistry, or Cam was way off.

I'm curious, how was our defense? Bradberry fair well or was it too much?

Just now, Saca312 said:

I'll watch this game soon (painfully) and see what went wrong. If we actually got a run game, then I guess our WRs couldn't catch, our shift in the oline ruined the chemistry, or Cam was way off.

I'm curious, how was our defense? Bradberry fair well or was it too much?

Bradbury had a good game with the exception of the touchdown.

Just now, osiruz said:

Thanks, good luck to you next season. Remmers  looked decent from what I saw. Yall had too many drops, and Cam kept overthrowing people. Your defense is legit though.

Ouch. Sounds like the 2016 Panthers offense to me. 

After 2015 spending a ton of draft picks on our D, I think we may go full offense this go around. We need a reliable WR and a game changer RB imo, tho haven't seen the game yet.

Archived