• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Had A Dream ATL Lost To Min

beastson

First off, you are a Panthers fan...do Giants fans cheer for the Eagles? Especially since they aren't playing the Bucs or Saints and are fighting for their playoff lives...you have NO reason to cheer for them and EVERY reason to cheer against them...come on now...get w/ the program!

Do you really want to go into Sunday night w/ the Cowboys, Falcons, and Bucs all winning...knowing that "IF" we lose...we are really really really in trouble!?!

GO RAVENS!

GO CHARGERS!

GO MINNY!!!! BEAT THE f*ck OUT OF THE SORRY FALCAN'TS!!! :thumbsup:

okay suppose minnesota do win and tampa lose. we will be fighting for a 2 seed next weekend and if we lose and Minnesota win, they will get the 2 seed and have a bye, meaning we won't have a bye and have to go to minnesota, where we haven't won in awhile. i would rather take my chances on atlanta winning this game and us beating the giants to lock up everything than for this scenario to play out

but that's just me. may be backwards to most of you. long as we win i could give a sh*t

okay suppose minnesota do win and tampa lose. we will be fighting for a 2 seed next weekend and if we lose and Minnesota win, they will get the 2 seed and have a bye, meaning we won't have a bye and have to go to minnesota, where we haven't won in awhile. i would rather take my chances on atlanta winning this game and us beating the giants to lock up everything than for this scenario to play out

but that's just me. may be backwards to most of you. long as we win i could give a sh*t

I put my life on that line that if we meet Minny again anywhere, they wont beat us again

Especially in the playoffs with their QB's

personally i feel is we have to rely on other teams losing for us to make the playoffs and win the division instead of us winning, we don't deserve to go to the playoffs. that's just me.

all we got to do is win. that and plus my roommate's a viking fan. i would LOVE to see them f up the division and not make the playoffs

I disagree. If we end up 11-5...I sure as hell think that's deserving of the Playoffs even if we did drop our last two. And if Atlanta, Dallas, and Tampa all win their last two (very possible), we're out.

So yes...we may need "help". Not because we'd be LUCKY to get in but because of the lame tie breaking situations the NFL has. If we lose Sunday, I'm confidant we'll win in New Orleans though.

But I'd love to see the Vikings win...just in case.

Archived