• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton's tribute to Chosen

truthjuice

33 minutes ago, dardarroarroar said:

She really does but now that I look at it that baby looks kind a like Cecil and his granddaddy because Cam look just like his mama

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

A lot of people have said that. I still say her and Cam and I can see a little bit of Mr. Cecil in him too. the funny thing is, the baby may come out and look like a relative.

A lot of people have said that. I still say her and Cam and I can see a little bit of Mr. Cecil in him too. the funny thing is, the baby may come out and look like a relative.

I don't know what it is with all these babies but is give me like baby fever but I'm not you know calm down because I'm only 20 and I ain't having no babies until I'm at least 30

19 minutes ago, dardarroarroar said:

I don't know what it is with all these babies but is give me like baby fever but I'm not you know calm down because I'm only 20 and I ain't having no babies until I'm at least 30

I have one and he's enough. I must've gotten a vaccination because baby fever hasn't hit me...yet lol. 

10 hours ago, dardarroarroar said:

I have enough nieces and nephews I have like nine so that'll hold me over for a couple more years then I'm going to be popping them out like a automatic

I thought I would do the same thing. I'm the oldest though. So as soon as I left and went to college, I fell in "love" and the story was written. 

15 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I have 4 nephews....they have all turned out to be very nice young men. I am very proud of all of them.  Of note...last year  1 of them hiked the entire Appalachian Trail.

Isn't that the same trail Mark Sanford claimed he was hiking on when he was actually out cheating on his wife? 

Archived