• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Every club has debt. Manchester United is now in the #1 spot. We've dropped to #11. In addition, we're close to being the #1 club with endorsement deals. So we'll overtake Manchester United for the highest grossing club for revenue in the next 1-3 years.

We're in great shape, my man.

Difference between those clubs and Real Madrid, those clubs have sugar daddy owners, Real Madrid, does not.  Real is owned by fans.  Chelsea is #1 in debt, not United.  Real Madrid operates at net lose while making record revenue and basically breaking even on player transfers.  This is not a great financial shape.  Arsenal is great financial shape... no debt, paid of brand new stadium and £400M in cash at the bank.

35 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Dude, it clearly states that United is in huge debt. Don't sugarcoat it. 575M does not go away just because the Glazers own the club. Madrid went from being 661m in debt to under 250m. Manchester United operates like a company with investors. Real Madrid doesn't. That's the beauty. The owners are the people (socios, like you referred to) and they don’t act like investors in companies. They don’t seek for an economic return and, thus, they can’t be asked to invest more money. Furthermore. Madrid has much more immaterial assets than United

You keep changing the facts you are stating and I just keep proving them false.  Do research before you state garbage as facts.  United debt has actually been declining over the last few years (it increased last year because they spent around £300M in transfer market). Real Madrid is $700M in debt with insane expenses and revenue....  at the end of the day, Real Madrid makes no money because of insane salaries they give out to attract players.  In order for Real to buy talent, they need cash...  The only way they can get cash is either dip farther in to debt or sale their assets aka players.  Considering that Real is owned by broke ass Real fans, there will be no cash injection unlike Manchester City or Chelsea.  You better pray Kroenke stays Arsenal owner because Arsenal 2nd largest shareholder is the richest man in Russia and worth twice as much as Chelsea owner.  He will literally dump billion in transfer market out of his own pocket.

1 minute ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Wait wait wait, you claim my responses as false? Do YOUR research. You're feeding into your pathetic EPL propaganda. Forbes and Fortune state otherwise. They're credible. You're not. United is number one in debt. End of story. Don't like it? Oh well. Facts are facts. There are no smoking mirrors here. It's clear as night and day.

The numbers don't lie. -575M vs -248.5M. 3.5B Vs 3.3B. This so called gap doesn't exist. You're just making up what you want to further your agenda. 

Chelsea is estimated £1.3 billion in debt 

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-premier-league-clubs-with-the-most-debt-2016-6/#1-chelsea-17

Do your research, homie

4 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Business Insider? That's your source? Ok lulz

Do your research and don't be an idiot.  Chelsea is £1.3B in debt...  Abramovich gave them £1B interest free loan repayable whenever...  you know, something Madrid can never do.  It's just little creative accounting to make financial statement look better.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3081303/Roman-Abramovich-loan-Chelsea-reaches-1bn-Russian-owner-set-carry-spending.html

4 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Sorry, I don't buy poo from Dailymail. I know you do though. Nice to know. 

It's everywhere... no just Dailymail.  

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/chelsea/story/2448564/null

It's no different than Manchester City who get money from their owner and are zero in debt.  You are in denial, it's ok...  Real structure is a ticking time bomb, they cannot compete with sugar daddy clubs.  Pogba was only the beginning. 

Man United's first departure of the year is attacking midfielder: Josh Harrop.

Most people won't bat an eye at losing Harrop but I'm kind of bummed about this one. Harrop was a youngster who had a dream debut last year against Palace where he recorded a goal. Harrop was also brought up the the United Youth System. He was offered a contract but decided to go with playing time, I can't fault the man for that.

Harrop will be joining Championship squad Preston North End

16 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

You're delusional.

http://www.totalsportek.com/football/clubs-with-the-most-debt/

You honestly think Pogba mattered? We've got Kroos, Modric, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic, James and Casemiro. He was a luxury buy, not a necessity. I'm glad we didn't buy his overrated ass. He's all yours, EPL nuthugger. If anything is a sign, it's the depreciation of the pound I'd worried about mate. I seriously wouldn't be focusing on the Spanish Giants. I'd be more worried on your league at this rate.

I like how you fail to mention that 1B given to Chelsea isn't all based on debt relief though. You EPL fanboys really like to twist a story into your favor. 

You either blind or have no clue how it works.  I think it's a bit of both. I would try to explain to you but there is no point. 

Arsenal also trying to sign Mbappe.  Offering the same money as Real Madrid. It's up to Mbappe to decide if he wants to play for Real Madrid or Arsenal.  If Arsenal signs Mbappe, Alexis is gone and Mbappe will play LW with Lacazette playing CF.  Mahrez still wants to join Arsenal but no offer was received.  Lacazette is definitely an upgrade over Giroud.  Lacazette scored almost 100 goals over the last 3 years.

18 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

By the by, Einstein, Brexit alone caused 338m in debt for Manchester United. A 27.5% increase in one fiscal quarter. See, if you can muster enough brain cells, you'd know the weakened pound plays a factor. No billionaire is gonna change the economy. So your insane theory about EPL money being a game changer for attracting all the elite stars and prospects fails... tremendously. Especially since the top producer in your league is fugged 2-3 years from now. 

You better hope Brexit doesn't collapse either. Your precious billionaires would press that escape button ASAP leaving the EPL in horrible shape even with the TV money. 

Those 'broke ass' Real and Barca fans won't have to worry about that. :)

Just FYI...  I work for one of the biggest companies in the world in economic department and Brexit is the least of the global concerns...  EU falling apart is.  Spain is broke and been sucking on Germany titty for years.  If EU falls apart, so will Spanish LaLiga.

IMG_3494.PNG

England left EU because England was 2nd most GDP country in EU after Germany and got tired paying for other countries deficit.  Germany has been protesting as well to leave EU.

Guess who are the biggest bloodsuckers of the EU?

IMG_3495.PNG

Both, the Spanish government and Spanish people running up the EU debt.  They live off other countries money.  No EU... Spain will be the new Greece.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-08/spain-s-wounds-run-deep-as-economy-retraces-crisis-losses

Spanish economy almost went bankrupt in 2007 and almost nothing happened in 10 years. Spain has crappy employment rate and no money....

Oh yea... The Brexit...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-economy-latest-growth-faster-expected-confederation-british-industry-cbi-election-brexit-theresa-a7798396.html

UK pound tanked because of uncertainty aka risk.  It's like any other country monetary value during recession.  It's a good time to exchange euro for pound, you will make some good money.

You do not believe me about EU? Google "Euro Redomination" and it will blow your mind.  EU  countries been prepping for EU collapse since 2013....  Its extremely close to actually happening in near future.  France was extremely close to leaving EU few months ago...  if France and U.K. leave... that's 35% of EU GDP go bye bye.  Germany would have been squeezed dry with #2 and #3 GDP countries departing.

Per ESPNFC

- United are officially moving on from Januzaj, just sorting out the offers; all in the £10M range.

- United is the latest team to be linked with PSG centerback: Marquinhos, offering a reported €70M. Reports indicate that Marquinhos is happy at PSG and has no desire to leave . This rumor appears to be a flop.

- There was a previous report that said United and Monaco were tying up lose ends in a deal for Fabinho. Fabinho stated that he has not received an offer from Man U but he is intrigued by the possiblity of playing at Old Trafford. Other defensive midfielders United have been linked to are Matic and Dier. Fabinho is one of four players Monaco is set to lose this summer. You win a French league title, then you get pillaged.

- Man U is making progress with their pursuit for Morata although a fee has not yet been agreed upon with Madrid. Nonetheless, this deal is still very much alive. Ideally United would like to have a deal in place before they head to the States on July 9th for their preseason tour.

- United are keen on Torino's Andrea Belotti, but they will admire from a distance. No one is paying they €100M buy out fee in his contract.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Per ESPNFC

- United are officially moving on from Januzaj, just sorting out the offers; all in the £10M range.

- United is the latest team to be linked with PSG centerback: Marquinhos, offering a reported €70M. Reports indicate that Marquinhos is happy at PSG and has no desire to leave . This rumor appears to be a flop.

- There was a previous report that said United and Monaco were tying up lose ends in a deal for Fabinho. Fabinho stated that he has not received an offer from Man U but he is intrigued by the possiblity of playing at Old Trafford. Other defensive midfielders United have been linked to are Matic and Dier. Fabinho is one of four players Monaco is set to lose this summer. You win a French league title, then you get pillaged.

- Man U is making progress with their pursuit for Morata although a fee has not yet been agreed upon with Madrid. Nonetheless, this deal is still very much alive. Ideally United would like to have a deal in place before they head to the States on July 9th for their preseason tour.

- United are keen on Torino's Andrea Belotti, but they will admire from a distance. No one is paying they €100M buy out fee in his contract.

Belotti is faster Giroud.  Stay away.

Archived