• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

Manchester United made Antonio Griezmann their number one target and expecting to bid £90M in the summer.  

Arsenal made Reus on of top targets this Summer.  Likely moving Sanchez back to CF position where he was amazing earlier this season.

Manchester City said aubameyang is one of their top targets in the summer.

ESPN reports that Morata had enough with lack of playing time in Real and wants to move this Summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Reports in Spain are that Atletico Madrid LB Theo Hernandez took a medical with Real Madrid today. Hernandez is on loan with Alaves, and has already said he would be leaving Atletico in the Summer. He has a release clause of 24 million Euros, but Madrid will likely pay 30 million so the transfer isn't viewed as "hostile". Transfer is expected to be announced sometime after Wednesday's match. 

Also Madrid has been linked with some huge names this Summer. Most notably, David De Gea (not again!), Kylian Mbappe Lottin (this seems like such a Florentino thing to do), and a young Brazilian Winger named Vinicius Jr, who has drawn comparisons to Neymar. 

Shaping up to be a big window for Madrid, after sitting out the last two windows basically. 

Wenger was offered 2 year contract extension but he would lose most power.  Arsenal president wants the whole team rebuilt.  Wenger became friends with average Arsenal players and favores them over better talent.  They looking to terminate Wenger entire scouting team...  They will restructure Wenger transfer policy and focus on signing better talent. Wenger is furious and refusing to accepting the new contract.  ESPN is reporting there is a major dog fight.  Arsenal told Wenger he either accepts the deal or he's gone.

Stan Koenke owns Arsenal and his son became a huge supporter.  Stan gave the management of Arsenal to his son 2 months ago.

Will be interesting Summer for Arsenal fans.

4 hours ago, Raskle said:

Wow.. Arsenal is really in shambles...

and you said I should be worried about my club falling apart?

No shambles...  Arsenal is one of the richest soccer clubs in the world.  Wenger had too much power and ran this team incorrectly...  Looks like the board finally had enough of his bullshit.

17 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Pep really wants Sanchez apparently. Doubt Arsenal is too keen on letting him go, especially to another PL team, but I'd love to see him up front.

Alexis is a good player... Selfish but good.

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Alexis is a good player... Selfish but good.

Would love to have him up front especially if City and Aguero part ways but I hope Pep's focus is on solidifying the back line.

Depending on how the summer transfer window goes I think the PL could be as wide open as ever with Chelsea, Spurs, Utd, City, Arsenal, and Liverpool.

11 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Would love to have him up front especially if City and Aguero part ways but I hope Pep's focus is on solidifying the back line.

Depending on how the summer transfer window goes I think the PL could be as wide open as ever with Chelsea, Spurs, Utd, City, Arsenal, and Liverpool.

Yea, reports are Arsenal will spend close to $300M this summer.

Arsenal is set to go hard after Kylian Mbappe once window opens up.  Mbappe is a future superstar... Won't be surprised if Real or Bayern will go hardcore for him.  If Arsenal sales Ozil, Arsenal might go for James Rodriguez who wants to move to EPL.  Arsenal also sent scouts to PSG games to scout Lucas Moura who is also Liverpool target. 

On 1/29/2017 at 0:35 PM, ARSEN said:

Manchester United made Antonio Griezmann their number one target and expecting to bid £90M in the summer.  

Arsenal made Reus on of top targets this Summer.  Likely moving Sanchez back to CF position where he was amazing earlier this season.

Manchester City said aubameyang is one of their top targets in the summer.

ESPN reports that Morata had enough with lack of playing time in Real and wants to move this Summer.

Love Griezmann but 90 is a huge number.  Would love Morata at Chelsea even though he will also cost a ton I think.

48 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Love Griezmann but 90 is a huge number.  Would love Morata at Chelsea even though he will also cost a ton I think.

You guys already $2 billions in debt, what difference does another $90 million make?  poo, Manchester United will probably spend another $300 million on average players.

Archived