• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam doesn't mind your memes about his fashion at all

truthjuice

Oh my gosh he should win an award for greatest glutes in the league.... I mean his butt is just so amazing like I've never seen a guy with such a great butt. Whenever I get married my husband has got to have a but like him, i mean among other things but a nice butt is very important to me

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

[emoji23] I realized the greatness in that when he did I think the body issue for ESPN. It was perfect and I don't even pay attention to men's butts like that because too much is gross, that usually means they have wide hips which is even more gross.

I'm actually Kia by the way. 

MY MAN HAS A PASSION FOR FASHION!!!

:)

Thanks for coming to clear the air on that!
I jut casually scroll my timeline on twitter and since I got mad mid-season and unfollowed everything Panthers which included players, I can only post what people retweet which is usually only about Cam [emoji30]

4 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Thanks for coming to clear the air on that!
I jut casually scroll my timeline on twitter and since I got mad mid-season and unfollowed everything Panthers which included players, I can only post what people retweet which is usually only about Cam emoji30.png

You're welcome!

Cam is ALWAYS the talk of the town. I tease him about that constantly and then he goes and wears my jeans SMH!

Archived