• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ2 every 2016 target (video).

panther4life

There is no bashing, just some giving their opinions.  That what a message board is all about.
And in my opinion, the team needs to give Cam another legit WR.

Yeah but you guys constantly ragging harp on players like it's going to make a difference I say if you have a problem you listed once don't go over it multiple times because it changes nothing and it seems or it will be perceived as bashing now

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 hour ago, darrybear said:

Yeah but you guys constantly ragging harp on players like it's going to make a difference I say if you have a problem you listed once don't go over it multiple times because it changes nothing and it seems or it will be perceived as bashing now

First of all, I'm not one of those guys constantly ragging on players. And nothing you, I or anyone else say here will make a difference. It's called a "message board", or a "forum". In other words, a place for fans to share opinions.

If that offends your sensibilities, you are in the wrong place.

First of all, I'm not one of those guys constantly ragging on players. And nothing you, I or anyone else say here will make a difference. It's called a "message board", or a "forum". In other words, a place for fans to share opinions.
If that offends your sensibilities, you are in the wrong place.

No I just said if you say the same thing more than once is going to be perceived as harping are bashing a player everybody can go back and read what you said the first time you don't have to repeat yourself but you feel the need to

19 minutes ago, darrybear said:

No I just said if you say the same thing more than once is going to be perceived as harping are bashing a player everybody can go back and read what you said the first time you don't have to repeat yourself but you feel the need to

I think you are confusing me with someone else. I only posted one time that he might not be what we need. Once.

And as long as we are dishing out advice, you might try throwing in a little punctuation now and then.

Archived