• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ2 every 2016 target (video).

panther4life

https://goo.gl/images/sJa5la

I don't see how anyone can be optimistic about this guy. In case you are wondering that was a total of 20 catches for 232 yards off of 37 targets. He played over 400 snaps last year, so he did have plenty of chances to do more.

This guy is a major downgrade from Ginn and even Brown. You can safely pencil Russell Shepard the special teams ace ahead of this guy. I'm assuming he didn't get much if any money guaranteed and probably won't make it to see preseason game 4 and we can recoup a lot of that scheduled 2.2 million cap hit back. 

I did an analysis on him with that video to give context to why he looks bad.

Effectively, Bradford sucks at throwing deep, and that o-line can't last long enough for him to shine.

He's not really an upgrade though, and his upside is pretty low, but I think he can match Ginn's production if he tries.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

His ball skills are awful. Better hands than Ginn, but he can't find a ball in the air or track it for poo.

I feel moreso it's Sam Bradford underthrowing than not, but he does run some sloppy routes. 

I feel he can replace Ginn on our offense, but he won't be anything more than that. Still a solid addition nevertheless, it's just I have lower expectations for him compared to Shepard.

8 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Effectively, Bradford sucks at throwing deep, and that o-line can't last long enough for him to shine.

He's not really an upgrade though, and his upside is pretty low, but I think he can match Ginn's production if he tries.

I like most of  your post. However I can not disagree more with you on this one. He sucks at creating seperation, has horrible balance and I saw nothing to say his hands are better than Ginn's in that video. But even if he did have better hands than Ginn, that means he is far inferior to Ginn in every other regard because even with Shitty hands and some dropped passes Ginn's production smokes this guy. 

BTW he he only had 9 catches and 0 TD's the year before with Bridgewater as his QB. 

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I feel moreso it's Sam Bradford underthrowing than not, but he does run some sloppy routes. 

I feel he can replace Ginn on our offense, but he won't be anything more than that. Still a solid addition nevertheless, it's just I have lower expectations for him compared to Shepard.

He can not replace Ginn's production based of watching that. Impossible. 

17 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Uh. Uhhhh? Glad our O-line wil....wait.

Was u trying to show how bad Bradford and Hill where and let Panthers fans still think how did we get beat by them last year? I seen him drop 2 maybe 3 passes. The rest where under thrown or over thrown. No way u can blame him for all those bad passes. You must be one of those bash Gettleman for everything. Why don't u put a video of all those passes Ginn dropped that would have been tds. Cam has a way better arm and if u put someone with hands there to catch those, it would have been more tds and the offense would have looked a little better. Ginn never made the catches when they matter only when we where getting killed. Ginn sucks and saints will see why.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If anybody would have told me before we got Ginn, that he would have the best seasons of his career with us, including a season with 10 touchdowns, I would have said, lay off the crack pipe!!

It's April. Before the draft. Before OTAs. Before training camp. Before official depth charts. Before preseason.

Try not to set your feet in cement, when this is not the time to do so.

3 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Oh man I love evaluation from highlight videos!!!

Actually that wasn't highlights. That was every target from 2016. Maybe if he caught a touchdown in the past 2 years then you could have some of your beloved highlight video analysis.

Archived