• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Better Call Saul. Season 3

Datawire

Anyone catch last nights premier? I really liked that it picked up exactly where season two ended. Chuck's hate for Jimmy is really deep seeded and I think perhaps something may go wrong with him, or maybe even Kim. Something really bad happens (I think) in Jimmy's life in which he hits rock bottom and he may be rapidly approaching it. His reputation will be destroyed and he begins the life of Saul Goodman.

Maybe the tape chuck has gets sent to Mesa Verde? A result that devastates the closest person to him possibly, being Kim. A bit fuzzy on the past episodes but I don't think anyone yet has caught on to Jimmy manipulating the address. Yet.

I also enjoyed the cat and mouse game that Mike played in order to expose his pursuant. I have a feeling we might be re-introduced to Gus next week.

I love this show, but I should have watched the marathon that was on Monday before the premiere. I honestly couldn't remember the situation with Mike. I only remember he saw someone peeping him with his grand daughter at one point.

Archived