• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some ''Non-Huddler'' Jaguars Opinions on Fournette

SetfreexX

With rumors out that Jaguars love Mixon and very likely will take him in the second, plus the huge hole at DT that they have, I would say odds are they are taking Jonathan Allen at 4. I would also say that Fournette to the Panthers at 8 is also very very likely. Had i have to bet my house on two players most likely to be picked it would come down to Fournette and Adams. I would be shocked if one of them wasn't a Panther next Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I've decided that I don't want anybody at 8.  If you listen to enough fans, media types, and anonymous scouts, you realize everyone sucks and would be a horrible fit for the Panthers.

Let's just boycott the 8th pick in the draft and wait until we can get the real talent at pick #40. 

I think we play AGAINST Fournette in the opener.  At the end of the day, Lynch is going to target the best offensive weapon he can inject into a lifeless offense.  They did a crazy makeover to now have Matt Barkley/Hoyer along with Torrey Smith and Pierre Garcon, but that's still pretty bland and a questionable hodgepodge.   

Archived