• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's still off-season SOOO I have A question

darrybear

Not football related---You would regret not drinking?  How sad is that.

Because sometimes me being in my own space I forget how introverted I am my parents are constantly nagging me to get out and go out and be adventurous I sit in the house all the time the only thing I do is go to work and go to school and come home and I am completely OK with that but I feel as though I'm missing out if I don't go and have adventures while I'm young I think that is what causes midlife crisis and I do not want that so I will try to go out have fun and get plastered just so I can say that I've done it and check it off my bucket list

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

First time drinking.....I'd go with moonshine

I've had drinks in the past this would just be the first time going out and being able to buy all of what I want so I'm just asking what should I get. Besides I'm more of a smoker anyway but I should switch it up every once in a while

Can't go wrong with a crown and coke, henny and coke, or jack and coke. My personal favorite is crown and coke. 

When i turned 21, my boys and I of course did quite a few shots of Jose, and had this mixture of Hennessy and Hypnotiq called an Incredible Hulk. It hit pretty hard 

1 minute ago, darrybear said:

I've had drinks in the past this would just be the first time going out and being able to buy all of what I want so I'm just asking what should I get. Besides I'm more of a smoker anyway but I should switch it up every once in a while

Just to be clear, moonshine for someone who doesn't typically drink was very much sarcastic and probably not the best advice, lol, don't want your night to end "hugging the porcelain throne"

toilethugging.jpg.f5e8fc9955d4097708e06fe03e4314b1.jpg

Can't go wrong with a crown and coke, henny and coke, or jack and coke. My personal favorite is crown and coke. 
When i turned 21, my boys and I of course did quite a few shots of Jose, and had this mixture of Hennessy and Hypnotiq called an Incredible Hulk. It hit pretty hard 

Wait is it Hypnotik that sparkly stuff or is it the blue drink

If going to a club - Captain & Coke, Goose & Pineapple, Goose & Cranberry w/ a splash of OJ -- all basic drinks for a first night out. Like someone mentioned a shot of Patron (tequila) or if you're going Brown (Jameson or Crown) are good ways to help the birthday drinking process. 

But you definitely want someone to look over your shoulder as a non or light drinker. You don't necessarily know how you're gonna handle it until you do. 

Just to be clear, moonshine for someone who doesn't typically drink was very much sarcastic and probably not the best advice, lol, don't want your night to end "hugging the porcelain throne"
toilethugging.jpg.f5e8fc9955d4097708e06fe03e4314b1.jpg

Honestly it doesn't take much to get me drunk so that's why I don't drink and then plus it cycles out really quickly like I'll stay drunk all of an hour and then it's gone and I've only gotten sick like once but I just kept eating until the urge to vomit went away

If you really want to get plastered, mix some grain alcohol (e.g. Everclear) and Gatorade and drink up. It will be like a Darrybear bomb. 

a44f9a041c75c12ce3bbcf6aa9adf242.jpg
What the fug are you trying to do I looked that poo up it's like 190 proof I'm not drinking that I'm not trying to be in the hospital so my dad will have more reason to wigg the fug out

Just now, darrybear said:

a44f9a041c75c12ce3bbcf6aa9adf242.jpg
What the fug are you trying to do I looked that poo up it's like 190 proof I'm not drinking that I'm not trying to be in the hospital so my dad will have more reason to wigg the fug out

Well...you don't drink it all in one sitting. That would be suicidal. It just depends on how close you want to live on the edge. LOL. When I was your age, I did it. LOL.

Archived