• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

at what page does a thread lose all of its potential to be constructive?

frash.exe

5 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

come on now. you two just called me a liberal and a communist in consecutive posts. i know y'all are in an emotional state right now but please try to gather yourselves and get yourselves on the same page before having the audamndacity to tag me in your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad posts

you liberal democrat, Bolshevik slime.

Am I doing it right?

12 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Great thread. I think we've got a dozen more pages to go before it goes off the rails.

person_joe_smile

rails? what rails???

A day before Sept. 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told an audience that he could have had Osama bin Laden killed, but chose not to, because an attack could have endangered innocent women and children in Afghanistan.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-bill-clinton-osama-bin-laden-20140801-story.html

On 7/14/2017 at 2:46 AM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

come on now. you two just called me a liberal and a communist in consecutive posts. i know y'all are in an emotional state right now but please try to gather yourselves and get yourselves on the same page before having the audamndacity to tag me in your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad posts

Gotta strike a different tone in this forum don't ya skippy?

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it's when Jangler starts posting 40 year old music videos or the first "Wow this thread is X pages long?" because every third post after that is people talking about how long the thread is. Or when red enters the thread because he only posts about other posters, not the topic. Or CRA turning "of" into a verb in every single post.

Archived