• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I see myself not only as a football player, but an entertainer and icon."

Hotsauce

2 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Some comments in this thread make me agree with @TheRed.

This fanbase doesn't deserve Cam. 

Cam on any other team wouldn't have any doubters and would be full of fans embracing his personality and quirkiness. Too bad the majority of this fan base outside of Charlotte are from small towns like Buttfug, NC 

5 hours ago, TheRed said:

@raleigh-panther is your generic racist meathead football fan that wishes we had a white quarterback.

There are still plenty people out there like that

Last year a bunch of my friends and I who are all Panthers "fans" were sitting at a bar and I kid you not they came to the conclusion that we should trade Cam for Derek fuging Carr.  I walked out

4 hours ago, joeyxfresco said:

Cam on any other team wouldn't have any doubters and would be full of fans embracing his personality and quirkiness. Too bad the majority of this fan base outside of Charlotte are from small towns like Buttfug, NC 

Its crazy i f you think about the year Cam was drafted, he could have easily went to the Broncos, Bills, Titans, Jags, or Vikings. Makes you wonder how different his career would have been and if a different team would have focused on gathering offense and oline around cam rather than focusing on mostly defense in subsequent drafts like the panthers did. Cam coulda been playing with AP in his prime and Percy Harvin had a pretty good year with even Ponder at QB, thats a crazy thought with the vikings. 

In a way it would seem kinda weird for Cam to be playing for a historic team that's been around way longer than we have in the Vikings, Broncos, or Bills . Yeah I'm looking at it through hindsight but Cam joined one of the newest teams in the league , he is a very different sortof new-age QB in personality and gameplay, and the Panthers are also the closest team to his hometown besides the Falcons. 

11 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

There are still plenty people out there like that

Last year a bunch of my friends and I who are all Panthers "fans" were sitting at a bar and I kid you not they came to the conclusion that we should trade Cam for Derek fuging Carr.  I walked out

Comments like yours and the Red are why people are leaving the huddle in droves 

it's mighty presumptuous and bold and a bit sad for people on this formum  to make assumptions about others they know nothing about 

I think Newton has work to do to be great at his craft. No different than Brady or Rodgers or Wilson or players to be named later. 

No matter what he does or does not do he still gets paid   We should all be so lucky 

53 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Your opinion matters because?

i don't care what color someone is, just do the job

i am a huge Newton supporter. Does not change the fact that he works in a performance based business 

46 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Comments like yours and the Red are why people are leaving the huddle in droves 

it's mighty presumptuous and bold and a bit sad for people on this formum  to make assumptions about others they know nothing about 

I think Newton has work to do to be great at his craft. No different than Brady or Rodgers or Wilson or players to be named later. 

No matter what he does or does not do he still gets paid   We should all be so lucky 

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Archived