• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Liverpool look amazing so far, Arsenal need to start testing that backup keeper.. Salah looks pretty decent so far.  Not sure I agree with Welbeck up front.

Welbeck up front makes zero sense when you spend $65M on new striker.  Wenger is a dumbass.  He also plays Monreal over Kolosinac....  dude doesn't want to compete.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Personally I think its way too early to write off Arsenal.  They still have a lot of talent on that squad.. Man for man more talent than Liverpool and many other teams in the PL.

They have an amazing squad but no one want to play for the coach.  BBC reported that the board and president agreed not to bring Wenger back after last season but Arsenal owner brought him back anyways.  The board and president feel like Arsenal owner is running the team into the ground.  Remember, it's the same owner who gave Jeff Fisher an extension after 4 years of below .500 record...  

There is a huge war raging between the owner and the board and players are caught up in the middle.  The board purchased Mustafi and Perez last year for £60M and Wenger put them up for sale this year, overstepping the board.  The board wants to sell Alexis, Ox and Ozil but Wenger wants to keep them and let them go on free which will cause a loss of £140M.  Players are confused and lost and have to clue what is happening...  Neither do fans.  It's a fuging mess.  It might be the worst season in Arsenal history.

That was one of the worst Arsenal performances I've ever seen. The players quit before they even started. No one wants to play for Wenger. Sanchez laughing on the bench was an embarrassment. I'm glad Liverpool won, but I don't want to see one of the best clubs in England reduced to what they were yesterday. Wenger needs to go.

Archived