• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

San Francisco - who's headed out?

RoaringRiot

First time poster. We live in LA and are driving up today.  How are the Red Zone Rallies? Where is it at?

I've been to Levis before and what everyone is saying checks. Traffic absolutely sucks, its in the middle of a commercial warehouse park, there are no good bars around, and their fans can get pretty obtuse. 

2 hours ago, Colerag said:

First time poster. We live in LA and are driving up today.  How are the Red Zone Rallies? Where is it at?

I've been to Levis before and what everyone is saying checks. Traffic absolutely sucks, its in the middle of a commercial warehouse park, there are no good bars around, and their fans can get pretty obtuse. 

https://roaringriot.com/collections/2017-bay-area-takeover/products/2017-bay-area-takeover-san-francisco-tailgate-only-package

Be there or be square! 

I flew into SJ last night after a 2.5 hour delay and I could have just driven and would have made it here the same time.

28 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

https://roaringriot.com/collections/2017-bay-area-takeover/products/2017-bay-area-takeover-san-francisco-tailgate-only-package

Be there or be square! 

I flew into SJ last night after a 2.5 hour delay and I could have just driven and would have made it here the same time.

I thought of that when you posted that you had a delay last night. Like fug it just rent a car and smash up 5. 

2 hours ago, Colerag said:

Welcome to Teh Huddle.

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

I thought of that when you posted that you had a delay last night. Like fug it just rent a car and smash up 5. 

I rented a car up here and opted for an SUV. I dont want to get hit with a sedan while im driving up THE 101 so an SUV provides HELLA protection. 

Which tailgate are you going to show up to?

3 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

I rented a car up here and opted for an SUV. I dont want to get hit with a sedan while im driving up THE 101 so an SUV provides HELLA protection. 

Which tailgate are you going to show up to?

I'll be with my daughter so I don't know if I'm gonna do the $75/person one. I might just buy some sandwiches and bring some beer and wander around and see who I find. 

2 hours ago, Montsta said:

I'll be with my daughter so I don't know if I'm gonna do the $75/person one. I might just buy. some sandwiches and bring some beer and wander around and see who I find. 

This is mine and my brothers plan. Gonna mingle and pre game in the parking lot. Whats the best mode of public transit to get from motel to game and back.  We are staying at motel 6 iniSanta Clara?

1 hour ago, strik9 said:

This is mine and my brothers plan. Gonna mingle and pre game in the parking lot. Whats the best mode of public transit to get from motel to game and back.  We are staying at motel 6 iniSanta Clara?

When I've been to games and concerts there previously, Uber worked out well. Your driver can drop you in a place that may require a small walk but would be quicker overall. That's what we're doing. 

Archived