• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 Tailgating Towns

Jbro

I dont understand why Tampa is not even on this list...have any of you been down here for a game?...for crist sakes you can walk the streets with booze...chicks in bikinis everywhere

Look at the criteria they use. For example they like the one big parking lot crowd type tailgating. So teams with multiple lots and spread out tailgating like tampa and Charlotte don't rank very high. I would think it would good tailgating in Tampa, the weather is surely better than some of them high on the list.

Look at the criteria they use. For example they like the one big parking lot crowd type tailgating. So teams with multiple lots and spread out tailgating like tampa and Charlotte don't rank very high. I would think it would good tailgating in Tampa, the weather is surely better than some of them high on the list.

http://www.buccaneers.com/rjs/generalparking.aspx

there is parking all around the stadium

Gman b*tches about the stadium atmosphere ( which I do think it needs to be better, but the experience depends on the people you go to the game with) he b*tches about the tailgating which I think is pretty descent( and there again, it depend on who you tailgating with) So I came to the conclusion Gman maybe you, and the people you hang around are a b*tches? I will try to find you sunday to see if you are, but wait you'll probably won't come out, or you might sneak into the stadium and stay quiet the whole time and b*tch:party:

You could not have said it better. The guy complains about everything. He simply enjoys getting someone to respond to him on this board. He says he "hangs out with people he knows, not strangers from a message board" but he sure posts on here a lot. He gets off on commenting and trashing the Panthers fans, stadium, tailgating, city, team, bathrooms, field turf, weather, etc. I'll bet he's on Charlotte Obserer.com also, commenting about how Charlotte better get ready to dry up if we loose BOA and I'm certain he did it with Wachovia.

It's a sad existence. Must really suck to be him.

I was in SD last year....it was below average tailgating. A good number of Panther fans actually out there. I've tailgated in several other cities. Charlotte's not the best....but certainly far from the worst. ATL - terrible.

I know we have a crap load of people everyweek at our tailgate. And it is an event. Unfortunately better than most of the games this year. But we'll be out there at least 8X year.

Archived