• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WTF is this?

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I pray that this is just a miscue by Daryl Williams, because if this play is designed for Manhertz to take on a defensive end there is no hope. Everyone on this board minus Sanjay knowns Manhertz is awful. Shula certainly knows this. 

giphy.gif

Also, if it is Williams at fault here, it is while Ryan Kalil is in the game, dispelling the myth that the offensive communication is just fine when he is in there. 

This entire offense is just impotent. 

THROW IT AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!1!1!!! DERP!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He was moving to block on the inside before he saw the guy running over Manhertz and went to help. That may have been the play design or the called protection.

Either way, didn't work. 

Correct. But the guy on the inside was being engaged by Turner, which means someone was wrong on their job. Can't see them doubling down on the inside defender and leaving the TE to block by himself. 

To me, it looks like they were expecting a DT-DE stunt, or for the backer to blitz. 

40 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

THROW IT AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!1!1!!! DERP!!!!!

haha i looked at that gif and thought to myself that some people consider that "holding the ball too long"

yeah maybe he should have climbed the pocket or sidestepped or whatever but he's consistently under siege the second the ball is snapped

Archived