• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam typically plays better in Nov/Dec so let's not give up hope

stankowalski

1 hour ago, stankowalski said:

The run game IMO from what I've seen so far is lacking mostly due to missed blocks.  It doesn't help when we're running on first down 80% of the time either.  In 2015 it seemed like we could run at will and our blocking was good enough to get it done...not anymore.  That's one spot that I definitely think Shula should think about throwing more on first down.  I don't think we should go crazy with throwing all the time on first down but do it enough to at least have the defense think.

Riot Report tweet:

Just for fun, here are the play percentages Carolina has run on 1st down in 2017. Notice the 1st and 10.IMG_20171029_203627.jpg.1acf58686c1f7e172b744e19cd68172c.jpg

3 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Do you not see when someone misses a block?  Or drops a pass?  Are you so far gone that you can't see things for what they are and admit that players need to execute better sometimes?  Even if the play calling isn't good players still need to execute IMO>

He is a hater who rather see this organization lose.

When we win the SB he is still gonna blame Shula & Rivera

so many fake fans  here 

Just now, sanjay_rajput said:

He is a hater who rather see this organization lose.

When we win the SB he is still gonna blame Shula & Rivera

so many fake fans  here 

If you think I'd rather see this organization lose, you truly are a moron. But I think you're one anyways. 

Just now, sanjay_rajput said:

You are the most annoying fake fan troll here. Please find a different team to cheer for.

Sanjay, Don't be mad cuz they blocked your alt account. How about you cheer for a different team? I'm sure plenty of other fanbases would love to see your TE diagrams and plates of crow and all the other dumb poo you spam the board with relentlessly cuz you can't take a hint

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Sanjay, Don't be mad cuz they blocked your alt account. How about you cheer for a different team? I'm sure plenty of other fanbases would love to see your TE diagrams and plates of crow and all the other dumb poo you spam the board with relentlessly cuz you can't take a hint

Bro I been posting for years don’t get mad cause your getting called for what you are a fake fan who trolls on this board calling for the failure of this franchise.

Please find a new team fake fan! 

8 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

If you think I'd rather see this organization lose, you truly are a moron. But I think you're one anyways. 

Fellow Huddlers just look at his account activity and you will see nothing but negative poo about this organization.

This man is a fraud, wish he would find a new team to cheer for instead of turning everything into poop 

:eyeroll:

Archived