• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yall wanna see a dead body?

saints4lifeagain

20 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I think the Saints have been preparing for life after Brees for a little while. Building the offensive line, running game, and defense.

But this division is always more fun when teams are competetive. I hope the Panthers lose every Sunday, but LOVE the games when they mean something.

Yeah guess what y'all's losing streak starts this week with Buffalo. Y'all have not played anybody but us and only reason they beat the Panthers that weak was because of all the anthem crap. Players didn't want to get in trouble for doing something and u could tell they wasn't ready. Brees sucks this year and once teams figure out is stop Ingram and Kamara then y'all are done. Shouldn't no one worry about Brees I can tell he has lost it!!!

6 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah guess what y'all's losing streak starts this week with Buffalo. Y'all have not played anybody but us and only reason they beat the Panthers that weak was because of all the anthem crap. Players didn't want to get in trouble for doing something and u could tell they wasn't ready. Brees sucks this year and once teams figure out is stop Ingram and Kamara then y'all are done. Shouldn't no one worry about Brees I can tell he has lost it!!!

You got curb stomped lol. It wasn't even competetive, without our best corner. Brees is having the most efficient year of his career, which is saying something. Kamara and Ingram aren't gimmick players, like CMC, so good luck figuring it out.

Archived